NYCYF events provide opportunities for Youth Funders to network, share lessons learned, explore new challenges facing New York City youth, and examine the City’s philanthropic and public response to these issues. The network also creates venues in which local funders can learn from youth programming, research, and policy experts, both locally and nationally. In addition to in-person meetings, NYCYF uses diverse vehicles including webinars, conference calls, LIST-SERVS, and policy briefs to communicate with its constituents.
- This event has passed.
Using Research Evidence to Catalyze Change in Youth Services
January 13, 2016
- Chitra Aiyar, Executive Director, The Sadie Nash Leadership Project
- Keith Hefner, Founder and Executive Director, Youth Communication
- Brenda Henry-Sanchez, Chief Operating Officer, Division of Early Childhood at the Administration of Children’s Services
- Anne Lawrence, Program Officer, The Robert Bowne Foundation
- Leticia Peguero, Executive Director, Andrus Family Fund (Moderator)
- Vivian Tseng, Vice President, Program, William T. Grant Foundation
(Presentations by panelists will be followed by table conversations)
- Better understand the role of research evidence in strengthening diverse youth programs;
- Explore how funders and grantee partners can effectively use research evidence in a continuous improvement process.
- Identify opportunities to help grantee partners meet demands for evidence-based practice.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 11, 2016